INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video Preview Mode...change time?  (Read 953 times)

RSAntilles

Video Preview Mode...change time?
« on: December 01, 2012, 04:51:57 pm »

Hi all, my first post. Loving J River Media Centre, its handling all my audio/video needs wonderfully.

However for a long time Ive been looking for something similair to the Preview mode in MC, in the menu it only allows previews starting at 30 seconds in, ideally for a lot of my tv episodes this results in me just seeing the programme intro a lot of the time (depending on the show obviously).

Is it possible to change/edit the preview settings to make it, say, 2 mins in or even randomly from 2 mins to even an hour, to cover movie previewing too?

I really hope its possible, Ive searched everywhere and sometimes if I cant decide what to watch Id like to just stick all my shows and movies on preview shuffle at random start points, itll feel like channel hopping with 2 or 3 minute snippets.

Any help would be most appreciated, thanks in advance.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Video Preview Mode...change time?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 08:43:51 pm »

Welcome.

I'd actually never tried 'Preview' mode with video, but it seems to work fine.

Are you just looking for a way to start deeper into the program (instead of 30 seconds)?
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

RSAntilles

Re: Video Preview Mode...change time?
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 06:29:55 am »

Yes, I was wondering if I can alter the 30 second starting time in the preview options to say 5 mins or as I said in OP maybe randomly between 5 mins and an hour, thatll give a nice variety of preview clips through all my many videos. Im kinda new to JRiver so not 100% on all its capabilities yet but loving it so far.
Pages: [1]   Go Up