INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zune Compatibility  (Read 1356 times)

Psyffer23

• World Citizen
Zune Compatibility
« on: December 04, 2012, 05:42:00 pm »

My beloved Creative Zen Vision is dying.  I use it as my car radio basically and since they don't make them anymore, I was looking at the ZUNE120.  I would REALLY like the large amount of space on it but, I wonder if it is compatible with MC.  Specifically, I need it to sync M3U playlists.  If it can't do this, it is virtually worthless to me.  I sync playlists to my Zen and use them like different radio stations with specially designed formats (Southern Rock, Post Punk, Psych-Funk, whatever).  Anyway, I am currently using MC16 but, would gladly upgrade to the latest vers if it can do this on a Zune.  Alternatively, if anyone can suggest a better alternative, I would really appreciate it.  The bigger hard drive the better.  Thanks.

phytio

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Zune Compatibility
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 12:42:00 pm »

I highly doubt it, but the Zune desktop app is decent enough. I point it to the same place as my MC18 library and just select what I want to sync from there; I should note I'm on a Windows Phone, but I think they're pretty similar. If you do get a Zune look up a Zune Music Pass, which might now be rebranded to an Xbox Music Pass. As much music as you like for about £90 a year. Works with MC too.

Hope this helps

LtTawnyMadison

• Recent member
Re: Zune Compatibility
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 02:15:01 pm »

Wow, I have this exact issue and question! I've had a Zen for 7 years, and it still works great but the sound quality isn't as good as on my Windows Phone - but my phone doesn't hold all my music, so I was thinking of getting a Zune. Before upgrading to 18 I wanted to make sure I could still use MC with a Zune. I guess I can do what I've been doing with my phone; Zune creates its own version of my MC playlists which I can then sync to my phone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up