INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iPod Classic 6th Generation - Will it work with MC?  (Read 1882 times)

pahunt

• World Citizen
iPod Classic 6th Generation - Will it work with MC?
« on: February 11, 2013, 06:43:33 am »

Subject says it all really. I'm am thinking of buying a 6th generation iPod Classic but before I splash the cash can anyone give me a definitive answer whether this will work with MC please. This post http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=66842.msg448284#msg448284 suggests it will but as it's from over a year ago I want to check it's still true.

pahunt

• World Citizen
Re: iPod Classic 6th Generation - Will it work with MC?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 07:46:42 am »

Well to answer my own question, yes it works perfectly :)

I did some more research and everything I read suggested it would work and so I took the plunge and fortunately it paid off.

Bob007

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Re: iPod Classic 6th Generation - Will it work with MC?
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 01:43:03 pm »

I asked the very question last year.  Apologies, I should have updated the thread accordingly :(

Same as you, I've been using the latest version of the Classic with MC17 with no issues for the last 12 months or so.  I'm so, so happy with this.  I was dreading going to another music player as I'd tried them all and nothing gave me what MC wanted.

I checked with an assistant in the Apple store that I could bring it back if all failed.  Had a reasonable conversation in fact; he understood that I, as user of MC since before PC iTunes existed, and with a large FLAC collection, needed to explore opportunities.  I'm glad I didn't have to go back and see him. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up