INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playing Now pane refreshes incorrectly upon playback  (Read 640 times)

G. Shumway

• Recent member
Playing Now pane refreshes incorrectly upon playback
« on: February 26, 2013, 06:17:41 pm »

I often have long Playing Now lists with the same songs populating it in various orders for mix-making.  I have noticed that if I double-click on a song in Playing Now to start playing it, the screen will automatically scroll upward to an earlier instance of that song in the list.  The marking for the currently playing song (bold text, etc.) is correct.  If I subsequently click Playing Now on the on-screen menu tree, the screen automatically scrolls to the correct instance of the song.  I recall seeing this problem in MC17 as well.

What's different between the list-item seeking for the menu Playing Now and the automatic seeking when playback is initiated?  Can this be corrected so that double--clicking a song in the Playing Now list doesn't scroll away if there is an earlier instance of the song in the list?

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
Re: Playing Now pane refreshes incorrectly upon playback
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 09:35:55 am »

I have the same bug. Reported this bug in the build thread of MC 18.0.143 and started a thread about this here. Because I didn't get any reaction of anyone I did a quick search to see if anyone has reported this in the past and found your thread. Nice to see I'm not alone :)

There is another bug which disturbs me even more. I described it there. Perhaps you could take a look at this and see if it's the same for you?!
Pages: [1]   Go Up