INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Netflix help  (Read 845 times)

Cazten

Netflix help
« on: March 16, 2013, 03:12:42 pm »

Hey guys.

I'm hoping I could get some help with the Netflix app.
I have it up an running but I have 2 issues

1. Whenever switching genres the transition is incredibly slow. 2 or 3 second delay. Browsing through movies is fast but the genre switching is almost unusable. And I have a 18mbit Internet connection so I'm sure there's something else I'm missing here.

2. All displayed content is super old. I've gone into the options and added categories, ect, but everything it shows is super old and it doesn't show everything on Netflix? I CAN manually search and find the content, for instance things like family guy, American dad, and some documentaries I like. But a lot just seems to be missing. Also the recommended section doesn't populate.

Hoping I can get some help on this, trying to use jriver theater view as a stand alone htpc appliance and getting this right is critical for wife approval lol.

imugli

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Netflix help
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 06:27:05 pm »

Am having the same problems.

As well as having lost my Instant Queue and Recommendations recently, the speed when browsing between genres is dreadful and as you say, none of Netflix's more current content is visible. House of Cards, anyone?

Saying that, it may not be the fault of JR. It may have something to do with how Netflix themselves feed the data to JR.

Neco

• World Citizen
Re: Netflix help
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 03:44:54 am »

Hrmm..

With the latest MC18 release I get a white screen (with busy mouse cursor) when I try to view any Netflix video.

Anyone else?
Pages: [1]   Go Up