INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More accents and pushing PC CD audio to DLNA  (Read 1204 times)

Claude Lapalme

• World Citizen
More accents and pushing PC CD audio to DLNA
« on: March 21, 2013, 11:47:53 am »

I’m a new user and am very impressed with the capabilities of this program. Best fifty dollars I have spent in a long time.
This forum is very useful and scouring through it keeps answering the many questions that streams through the head of a newbie. But there are two things for which I have found no real answers so far.
1.   This is actually a request. Long ago (according to this forum), the ability for the program to ignore diacritical marks while searching a library was implemented. It works well, but is incomplete. Several eastern European diacriticals are missing: most importantly the háček (č,ĕ,š, etc ..); but also the kroužek (ů), and the Polish  L with a stroke (ł). Also, the ability to interchange common combined graphemes such as ae and æ, ß and ss, as well as œ and oe would be fantastic (the ß is not supposed to be used anymore, but it still rears its head once in a while). Some of us are very large library and some names are notorious for being spelled differently depending on the tagger. Dvořák being to worst offender being spelled: Dvořak, Dvorák, Dvorak etc …
2.   I can’t find a way to push whatever plays on my computer CD drive to a DLNA client. I choose the zone, go to drives and devices, select a track and it stops. I have tried tweaking several DLNA server settings, but to no avail. I have seen that pushing a DVD that way is impossible, but nowhere could I find that it is impossible with an audio CD. My PC drive is an LG Blu-ray burner. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for the help. I hope I posted this at the right place!
Pages: [1]   Go Up