INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about the iPad app before I purchase  (Read 2034 times)

jron

• Recent member
Question about the iPad app before I purchase
« on: March 21, 2013, 07:48:02 pm »

Primarily what I'd be using the iPad for would be controlling my install of JRiver on my HTPC that is hooked up to my home theater. I'd like an app that allows for easy control to add individual songs to the current play que, edit the play que manually, play playlists, etc. Does J River's iPad app handle that well?

pcstockton

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Question about the iPad app before I purchase
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 08:17:32 pm »

JRemote app.  Worth every penny.  Most important and best app on my iPhone and iPad.

There are some extensive threads in the forum.

Cheers!
Patrick
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

jron

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 11:24:08 pm »

Thanks. Mainly just looking for a quick answer or a point in the direction on whether the remote functionality of the iOS app can play playlists and add/edit songs to the current play que.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 07:13:28 am »

You could ask that in the JRemote thread.  It's on the Third Party board here.  You could try a search if you can't find it.

jron

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 07:45:00 am »

Oh, ok, I thought it made sense to go to the iPad forum to ask about the iPad app. Sorry about that then   ?

pcstockton

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 10:16:06 am »

Thanks. Mainly just looking for a quick answer or a point in the direction on whether the remote functionality of the iOS app can play playlists and add/edit songs to the current play que.

Yes it can.
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

jron

• Recent member
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 10:30:33 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up