INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blank Space  (Read 789 times)

Skinnyfatz

• Junior Woodchuck
  • I would just like to say...
Blank Space
« on: April 03, 2002, 03:08:23 am »

Is there any particular reason, that behind DFX when you move it, there is a blank space where I assume the EQ and replay gain controls should be? or are they somewhere else?
I've learned... You can say anything you want, but the truth in your heart, comes from your actions, not in the words from you mouth.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
RE:Blank Space
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2002, 04:56:44 am »

Slaving Winamp DSP's into the DSP Studio is sort of a hack, because Winamp plugins aren't designed to be child windows.  So, just keep that in mind and don't do things like drag the window around.

Hopefully developers will write Media Jukebox style DSP plugins, which offer more seamless integration.

-Matt
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Skinnyfatz

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2002, 08:22:15 am »

Matt,
    The DFX I'm talking about is the one that's dowloadable from the MJ plugins page, and when I minimize it, there is nothing but a blank space behind it. I thought that's where the EQ and replay gain controls would be, but they're not. So, dumb ? where are they? When I click on the DSP studio button, the boxes are there to enable them, but I don't see the actual controls.
I've learned... You can say anything you want, but the truth in your heart, comes from your actions, not in the words from you mouth.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2002, 08:27:44 am »

Are you clicking on the items "Effects" or "Equalizer"?  You should see whatever you have selected.

If not, can you send a screenshot to us? (matt @ jriver.com)

Thanks.

-Matt
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Skinnyfatz

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2002, 08:46:45 am »

Matt,
    Shows ya just how much I know. did what you said and clicked on the setting, LO AND BEHOLD, there was de controls. Thank you kind sir.
        Listening to: 'Forgotten Yesterdays' from 'Keys to Imagination' by 'Yanni' on Media Jukebox
Pages: [1]   Go Up