INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OH, i SEE, YOU GUYS ONLY ANSWER IF I BUY MJ HUH? MY NAME IS ONLY IN BLACK  (Read 1057 times)

bobbyb8407

I ALWAYS ASK YOU GUYS QUESTIONS, BUT I NEVER GET AN ANSWER. I GUESS THE ONLY GUYS THAT GET ANSWERS HAVE THEIR NAME IN BLUE LETTERS. WELL, I GUESS I'LL NEVER BUY IT THEN.

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
OH, i SEE, YOU GUYS ONLY ANSWER IF I BUY MJ HUH? MY NAME IS ONLY IN BLACK
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2002, 09:42:18 am »

1. Our names are in blue because we created a profile here on Interact. It has nothing to do with whether we've purchased or not.

2. Your last post was 10 minutes ago. Give somebody a chance to read it. Nobody here knows every answer to every question so you sometimes have to wait a little while for an answer.

3. Sometimes a post gets lost in the excitement. Try bumping it to the top by posting something else into the thread... like "bump" or something (another benefit to creating a profile is that you can modify past posts and cause them to bump to the top).

4. It helps get your questions answered if you a. Provide as much detail about your problem and your PC, MJ version number, etc. and b. DON'T POST IN ALL CAPS. IT ANNOYS PEOPLE.

Michael Horton

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2002, 09:45:39 am »

My name's in blue, and some of my Q's have gone unanswered. I just assumed it was because: 1) no one knew the answer, 2) those that might know the answer hadn't logged on in a day or two, or 3) I hadn't provided enough details and those that might be willing to help were waiting for the first person to make the "you didn't provide enough details for us to go on" post.  Sometimes, if 2-3 days go by without an answer, you have to make a "bump" reply to your own post. But settling for a lesser media jukebox is your business, I guess.

Michael

zevele1

UH? MY NAME IS ONLY IN BLACK
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2002, 10:30:19 am »

MHorton
Can you tell me more about your signature-Plato

My last order:16Horsepower- Hoarse-live Denver 98-{hey hey]
Not sure ,waiting for a email confirming

Michael Horton

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2002, 10:37:20 am »

zevele10

check your email

Scronch

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2002, 10:57:49 am »

bobbyb -

"My car won't start.  Pls reply with the reason."

That is the equivalent of your last post.  You need to give the version of MJ you are using, and you need to paste in your system info--in MJ go to Help, System Info, and cut and paste that into your post.  For CD or burner problems, you should also give details on your hardware and what driver you are using.  People can't help if you don't give details.  Of course, giving details is no guarantee that someone will know the answer.

Scronch

hvy duty

RE:OH, i SEE, YOU GUYS ONLY ANSWER IF I BUY MJ HUH? MY NAME
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2002, 03:45:52 pm »

What was the question.

I really had my thinking cap on and I was going to solve his problem.
You have left the caps lock on third key from the bottom on the left most keyboards have a light make sure it is off turn out your overhead lights if you can't see it.
Hope this takes care of your problem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up