INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zone Switch and ROHQ  (Read 735 times)

polemides

• Recent member
Zone Switch and ROHQ
« on: May 02, 2013, 06:13:09 pm »

I believe that certain video settings are universal, but I can't find the thread that describes which ones. Here's my situation:

ROHQ doesn't play nice with JTV or live TV (TVLB), so I'd like to set up a separate zone that uses RO Standard with those TV files.  ROHQ works fine with all other video content, for reasons I have not yet identified.  On the video settings tab for each zone, it appears that certain settings such as refresh rate can be individualized per zone, but not whether RO or ROHQ is selected.

Is this something I'm doing or is it that way by design?  Any plans to all video settings adjustable per zone?  Any insight from the community would be appreciated.

I guess I could look into modifying the MadVR settings to work with all content, but I know that JRiver doesn't recommend messing with MadVR settings and personally I'm not inclined to head down that road.

terrym@tassie

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
Re: Zone Switch and ROHQ
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 01:04:39 am »

To use RO std in a zone, create zone then set video "Advanced-custom" in "Custom video mode settings" set start with Red October Standard- leave rules blank.
" I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours." -Jerome K. Jerome
Pages: [1]   Go Up