INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can we expect to get our filename that is playing now, back into theaterview?  (Read 849 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!

Our family is really missing the info in display view from theaterview that would show what is actually playing.
Can we get this feature back please?

when watching music video's sometimes it would be nice to know who is playing, instead of having to goback to playing now screen.
when watching movie marathons on shuffle, it would be nice to know what is playing
When watching tv shows, being able to see the name of the episode.
Thanks

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!

it happened again tonight, i was working, girlfriend watched a movie, then a shuffled movie started to play. it started sounding good, i yelled. Hey hun, what you watching? and she hit the down arrow, and couldn't find playing now in the available options for theaterview. i then had to leave office, grab keyboard and get her back to playing now so i could see what the name of th emovie she was watching, so i could watch it from the begining at a later time..

How bout instead of me asking when we can get it back, i ask how much would it cost me to re-add that option that you have already had working flawlessly? (with an option to disable it in theaterview for those who do not want it, or need it.) i will pay to have this feature back.

And since i'm willing to pay to have that option back....  maybe others would as well, you guys could start a thread/poll for customers that can purchase features, if 50 people want this feature, JRiver will re-add it and those customers pay for that feature/plugin? or make  separate page/forum for buying jriver plugins.

I got a List of feature plugins, you could offer, that would be simple to make, or just TURN BACK ON.

1. playing now readable in theaterview/display view
2. allow youtube downloading, saving as can be done in standard view already, our own youtube accounts inside jriver
3. ability to have 2 libraries on one server
4. passworded accounts
5. all send to options that are already available in theaterview
6. gizmo ratings
6. revamped gizmo to compete with the great mac river remotes

i'm rambling, but there is money to be made, and im getting quite frustrated on why this really neat feature we once had seems to be gone for good :(
Previous post discussing wanting this feature back...
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=77543.msg529625#msg529625

Any mooo's or maaaa's?
Pages: [1]   Go Up