INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Ceton tuners visible since upgrade to 18.0.206  (Read 2719 times)

1JPLer

• Recent member
No Ceton tuners visible since upgrade to 18.0.206
« on: July 06, 2013, 10:51:50 pm »

I had live TV working prior to the upgrade, but since upgrading MC to 18.0.206 the Ceton InfiniTV tuners do not show up in the Television options panel. I have enabled DLNA, uninstalled and reinstalled MC, and no luck. When trying to do anything in the TV area under Drivers & Devices, I get a "spinning donut" and usually have to kill the application. Live TV works fine in Windows Media Center, it just stopped working since the JRiver MC upgrade.

This is the Ceton PCIe card with 4 tuners under Windows 7, 64-bit.

Any help or suggestions?

Thanks,

Dave

1JPLer

• Recent member
Re: No Ceton tuners visible since upgrade to 18.0.206
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 12:55:39 pm »

Now all four tuners show up in Television options, but when I select a channel in the program guide the Watch button is MIA. The only action available is Record. I do have the guide set to the current date and time. Something is still causing long delays where I see the spinning donut for minutes at a time. Any ideas? Thanks again.
---

I had live TV working prior to the upgrade, but since upgrading MC to 18.0.206 the Ceton InfiniTV tuners do not show up in the Television options panel. I have enabled DLNA, uninstalled and reinstalled MC, and no luck. When trying to do anything in the TV area under Drivers & Devices, I get a "spinning donut" and usually have to kill the application. Live TV works fine in Windows Media Center, it just stopped working since the JRiver MC upgrade.

This is the Ceton PCIe card with 4 tuners under Windows 7, 64-bit.

Any help or suggestions?

Thanks,

Dave

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 01:43:53 pm »

I am sorry you are having problem.  My Ceton PCIe device works fine in MC18.  Have you tried running Ceton Diagnostics Tool?  Maybe you can reset some settings there.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

1JPLer

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 03:50:02 pm »

I am sorry you are having problem.  My Ceton PCIe device works fine in MC18.  Have you tried running Ceton Diagnostics Tool?  Maybe you can reset some settings there.

Hi Yaobing, thanks for the suggestion. I have run Ceton diagnostics and it's all green check marks. Also, live TV works just as it should in Windows MC.
Which build of MC18 are you running?

Dave

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 05:48:36 pm »

Hi Yaobing, thanks for the suggestion. I have run Ceton diagnostics and it's all green check marks. Also, live TV works just as it should in Windows MC.
Which build of MC18 are you running?

Dave

206 (actually I have been running a non-public version, but this morning I installed 206 just to make sure).

1JPLer

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 10:04:59 pm »

Okay, thank you for the confirmation. Any ideas what my next move would be? I'm at a loss. When I did the uninstall of MC 18 I left the libraries in place. Should I do it again and have it clean house this time around, so I would be starting from a blank slate?

Dave

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 08:20:40 am »

On InfiniTV Diagnostics, Device tab, there are three buttons.  Try them.

gtgray

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2013, 12:30:19 am »

Works for me and the annoying mouse menu glitches are gone. Now I can change madVR settings again. Thank You.
Pages: [1]   Go Up