INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Avoid replay of Album  (Read 927 times)

janderuijter

• Recent member
Avoid replay of Album
« on: July 12, 2013, 06:35:22 am »

Hi,

I'm a newbie and tried search without luck so I'll post my question hoping someone can help me.

I'm using my PS Audio Perfectwave DAC as player and select the album I like to hear using my iPAd and JRemote. At the end of the selected album a "restart" takes place starting at the first track of the album and playing the complete album again. Effectively it plays the album infinitively in stead of stopping after the last track.

Is there some way I can avoid this behaviour en have J River playing the album just once?

Regards and thanks,
Jan

Vocalpoint

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Avoid replay of Album
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 09:45:16 am »

Hi,

I'm a newbie and tried search without luck so I'll post my question hoping someone can help me.

I'm using my PS Audio Perfectwave DAC as player and select the album I like to hear using my iPAd and JRemote. At the end of the selected album a "restart" takes place starting at the first track of the album and playing the complete album again. Effectively it plays the album infinitively in stead of stopping after the last track.

Is there some way I can avoid this behaviour en have J River playing the album just once?

Regards and thanks,
Jan

Make sure "Repeat" is off - it's the first of those three icons you see in the upper right of the interface (just below the Search area).

Its the one with the two arrows facing in opposite directions.

Cheers,

VP

janderuijter

• Recent member
Re: Avoid replay of Album
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 10:23:55 am »

VP,

Excellent, that does the trick.

Thanks,
Jan
Pages: [1]   Go Up