INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: last.fm Scrobbling Issues  (Read 1189 times)

Soshanna

• Junior Woodchuck
last.fm Scrobbling Issues
« on: July 21, 2013, 02:13:06 am »

Hello I am attaching a quote from a thread that is over 120 days old.  It hadn't looked like it was addressed, so I am re-addressing it.  I also couldn't find any other threads on this topic that explained this problem.  My apologizes if I overlooked something...I appreciate your help.  ;D

I think Media Center should remember tracks that are played when the computer is not connected to the internet and scrobble them to last.fm once the connection is re-established. Last.fm's own scrobbling software does that. It is silly to assume people only listen to music when they're at home with the wife and the wifi. In my case, only 9 out of 10 tracks are scrobbled because I like to listen to music on my laptop a lot while on the go.

Could someone tell me if this issue has been resolved??  ?  About 25% of my music is played offline or from my Ipod.  Which brings up another issue..... 

I used to use Itunes before I purchased MC (with NO regrets whatsoever) and when I used my Ipod when I was out it kept track of the number of plays and when I synced it with Itunes it would take those number of plays from my Ipod and add them to my Itunes total so that next time I went to last.fm and signed in, it would add ALL of the new plays to my scrobbling.

If MC does record the number of plays from my Ipod...I am totally unaware of it or how to do it  Other than the zillion things I love about MC this is the one that I dont like.  Why cant there be better communication between last.fm & MC???  Thanks for your help!   ;)
Don't fix it if it ain't broken!  If it's broken and you can't fix it, shoot it!

-JK-

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: last.fm Scrobbling Issues
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 01:11:07 pm »

The issue of songs scrobbling twice has not been resolved yet as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up