INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FiiO E07K 'Andes' (& its ASIO driver) review - shameless self promotion ;)  (Read 7786 times)

Marlene

• Recent member

Hey guys... I´ve written a review about the FiiO E07K Andes: http://marlene-d.blogspot.de/2013/07/review-of-fiio-e07k-andes-fiio-l7.html

I 'advertise' this review here because this little thing is quite good and could be worthwile for some - if you use headphones for example or need a simple line-out (which it´ll offer in combination with the FiiO L7). And of course because it sounds very neutral and balanced as a DAC.

In case somebody already owns it, I also want to advise anyone to stay away from the ASIO driver FiiO offers on their website.

And finally, I want to thank JRiver again for providing an indomitable software that can be trusted upon the whole time. I´ve used Media Center for almost all tests and measurements I performed (along with foobar2000) and it featured the most stable handling of the botched FiiO ASIO driver. When foobar was already crashing, Media Center only produced silence, playback could be restarted with a simple 'stop' & 'play'. Lovely.
Pages: [1]   Go Up