INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: App request - Windows RT  (Read 1858 times)

Logic800

• Recent member
App request - Windows RT
« on: August 01, 2013, 06:36:28 am »

Hi all, first post but long time UK based customer. I've just purchased the much maligned Surface RT, and for my use it is a great machine but, and it's a big but, I'm having to use a competitor's app to stream my music from a NAS.  Please do a RT app version of MC19 (that will do gapless).  Thanks.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: App request - Windows RT
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 07:00:29 am »

Hi all, first post but long time UK based customer. I've just purchased the much maligned Surface RT, and for my use it is a great machine but, and it's a big but, I'm having to use a competitor's app to stream my music from a NAS.  Please do a RT app version of MC19 (that will do gapless).  Thanks.
Welcome.  At this point, there is no possibility that we'll do an RT version.  Sorry.  We're working on Linux next.

MrHaugen

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 12:44:22 pm »

I believe the sales of the RT version is significantly worse than what MS anticipated. So, I do not believe it's smart to focus on that.... Yet. It might be a future for it, but I tend to believe that Windows 8 will be the preferred platform for a long time. Especially now with new Haswell Pads coming out.
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 12:46:37 pm »

I wonder what will happen with the Xbox One. The hardware is x86, but they will probably only allow Metro apps, if anything, to run on it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up