INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Options to delete files from disk or remove to recycle bin not working  (Read 8369 times)

musicmafia

• Recent member

I have the latest version of MJ and love it for the most part for my flac library. When I go to delete a file (permanently) I get the box with options and when I choose "remove from library and delete from disc" the song is removed from MJ but I check my drive and the songs are still there. As a workaround, I used the option to "remove from library and send to recycle bin" and that did actually work for a while and now that isn't working either. It also deletes from MJ but does not remove file from drive or send to recycle bin. This is really frustrating and any help is appreciated. Thanks

musicmafia

• Recent member
Re: Options to delete from disk or remove to recycle bin not working
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 07:12:42 pm »

c'mon y'all, help a brother out  ;)

DopeyJones

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Options to delete files from disk or remove to recycle bin not working
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 03:53:59 pm »

That's strange :-/. I have also experienced errors with the first option - Remove from Media Library.
The file(s) keeps being stuck in that library. I could see that from the import date, which was the same as before, and when browsing the files in Drives & Devices they were indicated as still in the library. Plus, this gave problems importing the files again.
These issues ought to be fixed sometime.
Pages: [1]   Go Up