INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to change background image in theatre view  (Read 8986 times)

paoloilpizzo

• Recent member
How to change background image in theatre view
« on: August 31, 2013, 12:28:20 pm »

I'd like to personalize the background color in my theatre view (now I can see some flowers like a painting by van gogh)
I've looked for that picture (*.png) in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 19\Skins\Theater View and in all sub-folder but I didn't find anything.
I'm using Noire interface.
The file C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 19\Skins\Theater View\Noire\Background.png is not the same image (is a grey image)

What can I do ?

kensn

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: How to change background image in theatre view
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 01:40:26 pm »

C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 19\Skins\Theater View\Noire\Background.png is not the same image (is a grey image)

C:\Program Files (x86)\J River\Media Center 19\Skins\Theater View\Themes\Default

The Van Gogh files are the images.

In Options > TheaterView > Theme set the theme to default if it isn't already. Then under Theme select Create Zip File Of current theme and give it a cool name. If you open the zip file the Van Gough pics are in there. Put the pics you want to use and re zip the file. Then again under theme select Load theme from zip file and browse to your theme's zip file.

If you do this the pics will not be overwritten when an update occurs.

Ken
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)

paoloilpizzo

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 02:12:32 pm »

Perfect !!!!
Thanks.
 ;D

unkjr

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 12:05:29 pm »

I followed the instructions, put in new pics and saved. I can access the all the pics, new and old, but no matter which one I select, another random picture in the set (about 15) is displayed in theater view. I've deleted and tried again but same result. Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?  Thanks!

rjn

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 05:40:59 am »

I just posted this How To........http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=87161.0

Have a read and see if it helps
Pages: [1]   Go Up