INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Play Itunes Playlist in MC  (Read 1038 times)

larryrup

• World Citizen
Play Itunes Playlist in MC
« on: September 12, 2013, 08:31:11 am »

Can use some help.  First here is my environment:  PC1-MC installed and library music files on this PC.  Drive is shared on home network.  PC2  is my HTPC.  MC is installed locally, using the shared drive from PC1 for the source of music files.  Both PC's share the same HD music folders and the shared folder of the source music files play perfectly on either PC. 

When I Generate a Genius playlist in itunes (using PC 1-same HD music files) and import it to MC on PC2, the playlist name shows up, but is empty.  I have tried copying the playlist to the share drive, and also tried copying to the HD on PC2.  I was able to get one Playlist to work properly, but never able to do it again.  I do not see where I did anything differently for the one that works verses all the others.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Appreciate the help.

Larry
Larry
HTPC, , JRiver.  Music Source:Network share drive.  Speakers:B&W P6, AMP:Yaqin 100b, DAC:BiFrost Uber, Headphones:Audeze LCD2, Sens HD600, AT W5000, Headphone Amps:XCAN v8, Woo Fireflies, Original EarMax.

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: Play Itunes Playlist in MC
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 11:56:42 am »

Examine the contents of the playlist and compare the file paths in the playlist against the file paths in your library.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up