INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is the Linux version?  (Read 1608 times)

tlcmd

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Where is the Linux version?
« on: September 28, 2013, 09:31:16 pm »

I really need some information and probably some help. I have just purchased the brand new Linux version of MC 19. When I bought it, I only received the info containing my number registration number, I was told that this purchase should have activated my MC19. Nothing happened. I've tried clicking on that number 3 more times  (and have saved it to my files), but nothing happens. I am running Linux Mint Debian Edition.

What is supposed to happen??

I'm in the dark because the Interact site said that the new MC 19's builds would not be released until October, but that my registration number is good for only 2 weeks before I need to apply for a new one.

BTW, I completely wiped my LMDE partition and reinstalled it, so there is nothing new on it except the one file: MC19.

JRiver Media Jukebox was the only program keeping me from switching completely to LMDE from Windows.

Please help me out.

Thank you very much,

tlcmd

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: Where is the Linux version?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2013, 10:46:08 pm »

It isn't released yet.  You'll simply restore the license when the time comes; no need to panic.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

tlcmd

• Galactic Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Re: Help, please.
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 07:30:26 am »

Thank you. So, essentially nothing happens when I enter my registration number. I just need to save that and re-enter it when the Linux Version of MC19 becomes available?

Finally, will I get an email notification of the release of the release of Linux MC 19?

Thank you!!

tlcmd (aka Dick)

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: Where is the Linux version?
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 10:56:49 am »

The opinions I express represent my own folly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up