INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Steinberg UR824 firmware upgrade  (Read 2976 times)

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
Steinberg UR824 firmware upgrade
« on: October 10, 2013, 09:29:04 am »

I received an e-mail from Steinberg this morning that there is a firmware upgrade for the UR824. One thing I've appreciated about Steinberg is the firmware upgrades they have provided. The last firmware upgrade added support for 176.4 and 192 kHz Sample Rates.

This firmware upgrade adds some cool features, but probably nothing helpful for audio playback. It is nice that I get a free upgrade to Cubase AI 7. My son has started playing with Cubase to create music.

• New Guitar Amp Classics effect bundle running on DSP, allowing latency-free monitoring with guitar amp effect
  • Basic FX Suite VST 3 plug-in bundle, consisting of three software components: Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, REV-X and Guitar Amp Classics
  • CC mode for connectivity with the iPad (2 or later) through Apple's iPad Camera
    Connection Kit
  • Loopback function for internet live streaming: incoming audio signals are merged to playback signal from audio playback software
  • Free version of Cubase AI 7 for all registered UR users, providing a set of new features

More info
Pages: [1]   Go Up