INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Identifying a file that has not been imported  (Read 3301 times)

oldnewbie

• Recent member
Identifying a file that has not been imported
« on: October 16, 2013, 10:00:38 am »

Hello,
I also have an issue with a file (1) that has not been imported (out of some 1000s). Is there an easy way to just see what has not been imported by the import log, and I don't mean going through the whole list by scrolling...(if so where are the logs stored). I don't think it is in the log but if it is I guess I could export the text into a txt doc and do a quick search for something like "not imported" or "error".
If this is not easily possible, this may be a simple, but I am sure, welcome addition to future features of MC and MJ.

I also tried a simple duplicate smartlist (since I could import all flac but not that 1 mp3, I thought a quick search will reveal what is missing) but since my tags seem to be slightly different, for ex. multiple artists could not be written in the flacs with db Poweramp... this did not give me any usable results. Even a simple duplicate Name did not do the trick (although I know that they (mp3 and flac) are all named identically since they were created with at the same time (poweramp multi encoder)).

Any ideas to eliminate all except that one file that has been imported as a flac but not as an mp3?

Oh, and I had quite some import issues with MJ before... sometimes it would just not import certain files but after manually identifying them and then drag and dropping them into MJ they would be added with no issues... (I did, admittedly, shorten some filenames as a precaution before adding them because I had issues with long filenames before but some files had no long filenames)...

Thanks
oldnewbie

oldnewbie

• Recent member
Re: Identifying a file that has not been imported
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 03:42:13 pm »

I actually found the culprit, and strange behaviour from MJ:
The file was an empty one (tags were there but the rip had been aborted), I had both a flac and mp3 version of it, the strange thing: the flac got added in the import, while the mp3 did not.
Is this normal?
Pages: [1]   Go Up