INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: sidecar files for ISOs, or workaround to get tags imported?  (Read 843 times)

lise

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
sidecar files for ISOs, or workaround to get tags imported?
« on: November 10, 2013, 05:39:59 pm »

I put so much work into ensuring that my movie database in our home theatre is right-on the money.
I was considering importing all of the movies into our main database (for music, pictures and tv shows), but noticed that there were no sidecar files for those ISO files (even though they are set to "video" type).

Just wondering if there is a work around, or if adding sidecar files for ISOs marked as "Video" files is in the works.
A wise man once said don't count your years, but make your years count. Or was it beers?

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
Re: sidecar files for ISOs, or workaround to get tags imported?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 06:15:53 pm »

Unless something has changed (I doubt it), MC supports Sidecar files for all file files including ISO's (note: the one exception is Video Particles and that is on the "one day list").  If they don't appear, try to generate them by selecting you ISO in MC the Right Click --> Library Tools --> Update Tags (from Library)
JRiver CEO Elect

lise

• MC Beta Team
Re: sidecar files for ISOs, or workaround to get tags imported?
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 09:53:31 pm »

jmone, thanks. I was updating the tags from library, but I was running v18 on that particular computer. It works now that I upgraded it to v19.  This is most excellent!
A wise man once said don't count your years, but make your years count. Or was it beers?
Pages: [1]   Go Up