INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thomas and Percy Misbehave in MC  (Read 1367 times)

Z0001

• Citizen of the Universe
Thomas and Percy Misbehave in MC
« on: November 14, 2013, 03:27:13 pm »

I don't think this observation is a function of Thomas and Friends only!

My wife uses a RF mini keyboard to control MC. When the kids were watching a Thomas episode yesterday and mum had to pause playback for dinner using the media button on the keyboard MC did not respond. Keyboard is normally, and resumed operation as I will explain. So she tried to scoot the mouse up to the control panel/progress bar and press stop (no Stop media button on this keyboard) but this also did not work (but the mouse did move). So she exited theatre view (Thomas kept playing video and audio) and pressed stop in the regular view, which did stop the video but the audio continued. Closed MC. Audio still continued (we have MC server running). Finally shut down the pc, restarted and all was well.

Seems like odd behavior (and I'm not blaming Thomas or Percy). Any notions as to what was going on? We run W7 64 and latest stable MC.

Cheers
Z

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Thomas and Percy Misbehave in MC
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 07:42:09 pm »

Is Thomas a recorded TV program, DVD, or something else?  If it's television, was it being recorded/time-shifted while being watched, or was it an older recording?
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Z0001

Re: Thomas and Percy Misbehave in MC
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 01:40:58 am »

Hi Matt

Thomas is a mkv from a DVD.

Cheers
Z
Pages: [1]   Go Up