INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gizmo and Flac  (Read 1136 times)

adlelare

• World Citizen
Gizmo and Flac
« on: February 08, 2014, 08:59:00 am »

hi folks,

I use JRiver extensively in my home to serve music to: a) other PCs/laptops b) a sony networked receiver (via LAN/powerline not wifi playing flac, wav, pcm, 24/16, 44.1/192, etc., etc.and finally having started way back with the wonderful Squeezebox) my main stereo system works the way i always envisioned it (so big thanks) c) via Android portable devices (phones, tablets) and d) via Android PC (minix neo x7, etc.).  The Android PC are just dedicated entertainment machines.  While .mp3 is great for phones, tablets when i want wireless playback, i would like at least the option to play .flac files via Gizmo.  Currently i use Neutronmp a lot of the time for Android machines as it play .flac, but i have a lot of playlists etc set up on JRiver and so i would prefer to use Gizmo.  Thanks.  Also i don't know how feasible it is but when i use JRiver natively via PC in theatre mode i use the fun feature of having artist images stream, as my Android PC devices are hooked to TV's that would be a fund feature to also have.  PS i was the guy a while back that notified you of the caching problem.  Regards, keep up the great work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up