INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: tracking currently playing song  (Read 1641 times)

crisp

• World Citizen
tracking currently playing song
« on: February 25, 2014, 05:35:35 am »

I'm still getting the issue I posted about here: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=87589.msg599936#msg599936. It started with .117.

Is this a bug or something I can fix myself? I've tried reverting back to an earlier edition without success.

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 07:58:39 am »

I'm still getting the issue I posted about here: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=87589.msg599936#msg599936. It started with .117.

Is this a bug or something I can fix myself? I've tried reverting back to an earlier edition without success.
Can you post a screenshot?  I'm not sure what it is you're seeing.  Thanks.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

crisp

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 03:30:55 pm »

Here you go. I'm talking about the blue bar highlighting (in this shot) A Day In The Life. It used to snap to the current song being played, enabling me to notice tagging errors/inconsistencies and see at a glance other versions of the title. Now it just sticks on the first song played. So in the screen shot the song playing is Old Brown Shoe but the bar is stuck on A Day In The Life.

crisp

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 06:08:05 pm »

I'm probably not making myself clear. It definitely used to do this. It still does in the supplied playlist Audio > Files. Try playing a track there and hitting Cmd + N. It will snap to the track being played.

In the screenshot if Old Brown Shoe were playing the bar would have snapped to that track's place in the list as it began, highlighting it. When it moved to the next track in the playlist it would have snapped to that one. It was a very good feature.

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: tracking currently playing song
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 09:34:44 am »

I know it has the tracking behavior you described when in Playing Now or under Audio in the tree, but playlist views are different.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

crisp

• World Citizen
Re: tracking currently playing song
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 01:53:07 pm »

As I say, it didn't used to be like that :) Is there a way to get this to work again in playlists views?
Pages: [1]   Go Up