INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver 19 with Schiit's Bifrost & Valhalla & Macbook Pro Setting Suggestions  (Read 2595 times)

wishka70

I have a 2012 Macbook pro with a USB3 port and also a Optical Port, so I have two options for sound output.  I am looking for the best settings if anyone has experience in the following hardware setup.  Bifrost DAC and the Valhalla AMP listening on a set of Sennheiser HD650.  I see there are many settings that can be changed in JRiver 19 and would like to insure I get started on the right foot and then maybe experiment.  My musical taste covers everything from a-z so I am looking for the best setup to handle a-z, such as jazz, Rock, Country, Heavy Metal, Classical, some of to days pop, like a said wide range of muscal taste.  So in closing I am looking to setup JRiver with the best setting for the hardware I am working with, this could also include insuring the Macbook Pro is also setup properly for output sound, anything from Midi setup to anything I might have overlooked.  Thank You in advance for your assistance.
 ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up