INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Performer Store purchases from outside USA  (Read 3325 times)

longuts

Performer Store purchases from outside USA
« on: March 10, 2014, 11:02:58 pm »

Is there any way to purchase from Performer Store from outside the USA. I live in Australia, went through the whole registration and personal info bit and cannot complete purchases. It appears that a USA zip code is required. I thought it was a small one world we lived in nowadays. ;D

astromo

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Performer Store purchases from outside USA
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 12:01:05 am »

Sounds like you need to hook up with Dorothy and Toto:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=48783.msg334385#msg334385
Apparently the key word is Kansas.

Is it just me because I share your country of origin or is it a warped sense of humour that you should be a stand up start for this because you come from the land of Oz? ...   ;D
MC31, Win10 x64, HD-Plex H5 Gen2 Case, HD-Plex 400W Hi-Fi DC-ATX / AC-DC PSU, Gigabyte Z370 ULTRA Gaming 2.0 MoBo, Intel Core i7 8700 CPU, 4x8GB GSkill DDR4 RAM, Schiit Modi Multibit DAC, Freya Pre, Nelson Pass Aleph J DIY Clone, Ascension Timberwolf 8893BSRTL Speakers, BJC 5T00UP cables, DVB-T Tuner HDHR5-4DT

rraaflaub

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 10:17:39 am »

Okay...I don't get it. Yes...I can create a Performer Store account by substituting Kansas as my state, rather than Ontario, Canada...but that's not going to work when they charge my credit card for a purchase. I don't want the subscription, I'm simply moving to MediaCenter and want an alternative to iTunes for purchasing music.

I see there is a country selector for Amazon Services, and assume that's where such an option should exist for the Performer Store. It does not...now what?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 10:25:54 am »

Performer requires a U.S. address.
Pages: [1]   Go Up