INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: wierd movement  (Read 2535 times)

gomjabar

• Recent member
wierd movement
« on: March 15, 2014, 10:29:31 am »

Not sure what is going on here during movement.  Using the Madvr and my guess is deinterlacing but cant find a setting that fixes it.  Here is a screenshot of the movement and color switching:

gomjabar

• Recent member
Re: wierd movement
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 01:24:22 pm »

ok from watching the OSD it seems my deinterlacing is not coming on automatically sometimes.  No idea why the color is off.  Can you switch to a non deinterlacing mode like overlay?  I tried the setting 'enable windowed overlay mode' in general but it still turns on deinterlacing?

mwillems

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • "Linux Merit Badge" Recipient
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 06:30:30 pm »

ok from watching the OSD it seems my deinterlacing is not coming on automatically sometimes.  No idea why the color is off.  Can you switch to a non deinterlacing mode like overlay?  I tried the setting 'enable windowed overlay mode' in general but it still turns on deinterlacing?

If you hit CTRL-SHIFT-ALT-D it will cycle through turning deinterlacing on and off; CTRL-SHIFT-ALT-T will cycle through film mode deinterlacing and video mode deinterlacing.  I've been getting the green screen on TV in MadVR lately when I have the wrong deinterlacing mode selected. 

Find the settings that work by cycling through, and then you can set the modes permanently in the MadVR widget in the taskbar.

gomjabar

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 07:46:11 pm »

Thanks that seemed to clear it up :)

gomjabar

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 03:45:49 am »

ok was still getting the mouse teeth.  After much research I found that I need adaptive deinterlacing.  For whatever reason I get adaptive deinterlacing and no teeth was from enabling 'accelerate decode as much as possible'.  I tried the lav filter and the deinterlacing there but still got teeth, but not with ROHQ.
Pages: [1]   Go Up