INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking fo ehanced playback options  (Read 2164 times)

julian99

Looking fo ehanced playback options
« on: March 16, 2014, 09:40:09 pm »

I am putting a DAC between my /PC and CD player/ and my amplifier. I am looking for high-resolution files (to buy and down load,burning h-r CD's a plus) and a player that plays all the popular formats. But I want The output to go to the amplifiers speakers ( not the PC's). I assume this is a small software issue. I also want to play online radio. Is this possible or do I need more hardware? :o

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Looking fo ehanced playback options
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 10:36:43 pm »

Download JRiver Media Center trail, install it, and start using it. You have a world of learning to do.

Oh, and yes, you can do what you want with it. There is even a built in store for the high-resolution music you want, in addition to plug-in services.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up