INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover Art from Internet Disfunction  (Read 1423 times)

tasar

• World Citizen
Cover Art from Internet Disfunction
« on: March 24, 2014, 04:35:54 pm »

I always find cover art after importing to MC. Usually only a few dozen files at a time and it goes quickly. I'll try to quit MC, knowing the CA has populated all the files requested, only to be prompted that the cover art Finder has not shut down. After hours this problem persists.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Cover Art from Internet Disfunction
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 10:41:50 am »

I don't follow your issue.  Can you try to explain in greater detail?

I have no idea what you mean at all by this section of your sentence:
I'll try to quit MC, knowing the CA has populated all the files requested, only to be prompted that the cover art Finder has not shut down.

If you leave application windows and dialogs open on a Mac, the typical behavior is to keep the application itself running.  Just like how in Firefox you can open the Preferences or Downloads windows, close all the actual browsers windows, but those keep running until you close them or quit the application.

Is that what you mean?
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

tasar

• World Citizen
Re: Cover Art from Internet Disfunction
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 04:39:21 pm »

Yes.... The cover art search engine in MC, unlike GraceNotes, never appears to close, "stop ", or "quit". You can only go back and "cancel" the search,  but this still prompts a "close all app" window when trying to "quit" MC for shutdown. So, could this be the situation where, if it can't find cover art, it endlessly keeps searching ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up