INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'd like to help improve the Spanish translation  (Read 1520 times)

rinring

• Recent member
I'd like to help improve the Spanish translation
« on: March 30, 2014, 01:50:05 am »

How can I do it?

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: I'd like to help improve the Spanish translation
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 02:54:15 pm »

In /usr/jriver/Media Center 19/Data/Languages you will find sub dirs for each language supported.

You can copy this file to your home dir and start editing it. It's a straightforward textfile. At the top you'll find comments with explanation.

When you're happy with the file, you can zip it and attach it to a forum post or send it to ... someone :). JRiver will have to jump in and give you an email address or something.

If you want to test it, you can backup the original files and copy your own files over the ones in /usr/jriver/etc. Restart MC.

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 03:12:49 pm »

There is a short explanation at the top of the file of how to deal with the translation file and what to do when you finished changing it.

Thanks for helping!
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

rinring

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 10:24:40 am »

Thanks.  It's an easy procedure.  :)
Is this forum valid for it?

In /usr/jriver/Media Center 19/Data/Languages you will find sub dirs for each language supported.

You can copy this file to your home dir and start editing it. It's a straightforward textfile. At the top you'll find comments with explanation.

When you're happy with the file, you can zip it and attach it to a forum post or send it to ... someone :). JRiver will have to jump in and give you an email address or something.

If you want to test it, you can backup the original files and copy your own files over the ones in /usr/jriver/etc. Restart MC.
Pages: [1]   Go Up