INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can the 'Analyze Audio" view be customized?  (Read 925 times)

jack wallstreet

• Citizen of the Universe
Can the 'Analyze Audio" view be customized?
« on: May 17, 2014, 11:45:01 am »

I have not been able to find a way to permanently customize this view.  Am I missing where the controls are to do this.  I can customize most other views.
John

Vocalpoint

Re: Can the 'Analyze Audio" view be customized?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 11:06:24 am »

I have not been able to find a way to permanently customize this view.  Am I missing where the controls are to do this.  I can customize most other views.

If you right click on the column headers - you can choose which columns get displayed - but yeah - I am disappointed that no matter what I do in this view AND the fact that you can also able to save presents within that right click menu - every time I have tried to get the columns down to something more manageable - and save that as a Preset  - the view always comes back as "default" showing a boatload of columns that I do not want.

That said - if you do take the time to thin out a bunch of columns and save the view as a Preset - you can get that Preset view to come back by first opening Analyze Audio, then right clicking on a column header and then finding your Preset and finally clicking it to get your view back - but I am not about to click 3 or 4 extra times just to bring back my analysis view - so I just leave it as is.

What that preset area really needs is a "make this my default view" checkbox AFTER I create a custom column set - then it becomes useful.

VP

jack wallstreet

Re: Can the 'Analyze Audio" view be customized?
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 06:53:22 pm »

you can get that Preset view to come back by first opening Analyze Audio, then right clicking on a column header and then finding your Preset and finally clicking it to get your view back

Aha!  thank you Vocalpoint.  I was not expecting the customize view to be in the column headings so I didn't look there. 

I very much agree with you that it would be nice to have a default view
John
Pages: [1]   Go Up