INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with MC 19, integer mode, Audio Midi setup and Goldenote DAC-7  (Read 3347 times)

druism

• Recent member

If I have integer mode turned on, when changing between hi res tracks music stops coming out of the speakers and starts coming out of the Mac Mini build in speaker. When I go to the Audio Midi setup panel it is showing sound out GOLDENOTE USB HD-DAC but it also shows system sounds going the same way, when system sounds should be coming from the built-in output. When I stop MC playing, the system sound output returns to the correct built-in output in the Audio Midi setup panel. If I quit MC and make sure the settings are correct in in the Audio midi setup panel and then restart MC, the track which was playing through the Mac Mini built-in output now plays through the speakers but, when I select another track it reverts to the built-in output. Not every time so there is probably a particular format to the track choice change which I have yet to fathom. The last one was from a 24 bit AIF file to a 16 bit AIF file. If I play music in integer mode in Pure Music 2 this does not happen. If I disable integer mode in MC this does not happen...Utterly confusing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up