INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote - Feature Requests  (Read 9473 times)

pcstockton

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRemote - Feature Requests
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2014, 12:09:11 am »

It also used to work even just through earphone jack.  With JRemote, if memory serves.  Now it continues to play through the iPhone speakers.

Anyone else (Glynor?) remember it stopping upon at least removal of earphone jack device??
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2014, 03:02:30 am »

I forgot about this issue, was focused on fixing continued playback after interruption.
Will try to include a fix for this on next version.

pcstockton

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2014, 10:17:07 am »

awesome!
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

winniew

• World Citizen
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2014, 10:53:33 am »

The new feature with the assets is really cool, thank you for that.
For me the following file-structure works well on my iPad Air with IOS8.1:
Current track in e:\01_Lib\Fiona Apple\Extraordinary Machine\track1.mp3
                   e:\01_Lib\Fiona Apple\Extraordinary Machine\Assets\booklet.pdf
                   e:\01_Lib\Fiona Apple\Extraordinary Machine\Assets\album-image.jpg
JRemote shows me all *.pdf and *.jpg in the folder or subfolder of the current track.

I would also like to see jpg-pictures of the artist (Fiona Apple) which I have imported into my library.
These images are tagged with the correct [artist], so they could be found by JRemote without necessary being in the same folder (or subfolder) as the current track.
   e:\00_JRMC\ArtistArt\Fiona Apple\artistart1.jpg  (tagged as [Artist]="Fiona Apple"
   e:\00_JRMC\ArtistArt\Fiona Apple\artistart2.jpg (tagged as [Artist]="Fiona Apple"

Is it possible to add this feature?

Tcifre

• Recent member
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2014, 05:18:40 am »

Is it posible to add better support for images view. Slide show or something like this. Now its only possible view individual images.
Sorry for my poor englisch

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2014, 05:40:44 am »

The new feature with the assets is really cool, thank you for that.
For me the following file-structure works well on my iPad Air with IOS8.1:
Current track in e:\01_Lib\Fiona Apple\Extraordinary Machine\track1.mp3
                   e:\01_Lib\Fiona Apple\Extraordinary Machine\Assets\booklet.pdf
                   e:\01_Lib\Fiona Apple\Extraordinary Machine\Assets\album-image.jpg
JRemote shows me all *.pdf and *.jpg in the folder or subfolder of the current track.

I would also like to see jpg-pictures of the artist (Fiona Apple) which I have imported into my library.
These images are tagged with the correct [artist], so they could be found by JRemote without necessary being in the same folder (or subfolder) as the current track.
   e:\00_JRMC\ArtistArt\Fiona Apple\artistart1.jpg  (tagged as [Artist]="Fiona Apple"
   e:\00_JRMC\ArtistArt\Fiona Apple\artistart2.jpg (tagged as [Artist]="Fiona Apple"

Is it possible to add this feature?

Sorry, this is not possible with the current implementation.
Only resources in the same folder or a subfolder as the current track can be found.

It may be an idea to implement a resource database in MC itself.
That way you could link any resource to a specific track or album, and allow you to keep these resources anywhere you like.

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2014, 05:41:46 am »

Is it posible to add better support for images view. Slide show or something like this. Now its only possible view individual images.
Sorry for my poor englisch

It`s on my todo list for sure. Something like the Gizmo implementation would be nice to have.

winniew

• World Citizen
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2014, 11:40:12 am »

Sorry, this is not possible with the current implementation.
Only resources in the same folder or a subfolder as the current track can be found.

It may be an idea to implement a resource database in MC itself.
That way you could link any resource to a specific track or album, and allow you to keep these resources anywhere you like.

Thank you for your answer. It's a pity. :(
I thought you could do this with a magic MCWS-query like "Give me all images in the library with Artist = Artist of the current track".

What do you mean by "implement a resource database in MC"? Custom tag?

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2014, 03:06:12 am »

What I meant was to implement this as a feature in MC itself.Right now it`s just a feature of JRemote that use file paths to find resources.
A dedicated asset management system in MC would allow you to link/add resources from any location.

Gumby

• Recent member
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2014, 04:40:40 pm »

When I have several albums loaded in "Playing Now", I would like to have the ability to delete an entire album instead of one track at a time.  Also, currently, I am having an issue with 3.09 crashing when deleting album tracks.  Typically, it will crash when trying to delete the third track.  Sometimes I can get a few more, and occasionally I can only delete one before it crashes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up