INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the import switch  (Read 890 times)

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
the import switch
« on: June 11, 2014, 11:32:16 am »

ive been playing around with the mc19 /import switch. when I run it, it will always say that all the files in the folder the import is looking at had external changes. most of those files are under autoimported of MC, and running that does not give me that, it also happens if it is just a few seconds since the last import... is that something to be expected?

:)
gab

PS. when I use /silentimport instead, on for instance  a folder with 8000 files, that are already imported, mc will stop reacting for a while (1 minute), songs plays further though (but a next one wont start).

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: the import switch
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 01:00:46 pm »

Look at the Date Modified field for that files.  It should match the file system date modified.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

gappie

Re: the import switch
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 01:20:29 pm »

Look at the Date Modified field for that files.  It should match the file system date modified.
as far as I can see, they match (see att). I just made a folder with only 2 files to test. everytime I do mc19.exe /import M:\test mc reports that there are 2 files with external changes. but the date modified does not change both for the file system and the date in MC... now ofcource the system date on my machine is more in a European format. could that be the problem. 

:)
gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up