INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Possible plugin for convolution systems for 5.1?  (Read 2290 times)

andreamusso.am

• Recent member
Possible plugin for convolution systems for 5.1?
« on: July 10, 2014, 04:17:45 am »

Hello everyone, :D

I'm new and I apologize now for my English because I'm writing with a translator.

Let me ask you dry, but reading here and there, I could not find an answer: ?

any of you have got to find a way to make measurements of the listening room, you have therefore been able to get the plug-in suppotati from JRiver for listening in 5.1 of films, both in Dolby Digital and DTS with material free? :-[

I know it is possible to listen to two-channel music, but my problem is the movie.

There are programs that do this, Dirac is one among many, but they all cost a folly, so you can do everything with free software getting good results? :o

Thank you all in advance and greet you warmly. :)

rlebrette

Re: Possible plugin for convolution systems for 5.1?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 09:21:08 am »

Hello,

Have a look to the following thread: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=87538.0
Dealing with 5.1 is just a generalisation of this. You will not find any free tool that provides the same level of automation you can find in Dirac, AudioLense or Acourate.

Hope it helps

andreamusso.am

• Recent member
Re: Possible plugin for convolution systems for 5.1?
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 11:15:05 am »

Thank you so much for giving me this question, I know that there is nothing free that can come closer to those programs, but at least I think that we can work on.

Unfortunately I do not have sufficient knowledge to do so, but we hope in the future. ;)

Thanks again. :) :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up