INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mac Menu Commands Integration?  (Read 1053 times)

Afrosheen

• Galactic Citizen
Mac Menu Commands Integration?
« on: July 29, 2014, 10:47:05 pm »

I know that there was a thread on making the app more native looking, but what I'm specifically asking is whether the app can have its menu commands be further integrated into the OS or if development on that has reached its end?

I'm asking because using apps on my laptop makes it cumbersome to locate and hit commands with the trackpad, and so I have a useful Quicksilver shortcut that brings up the front facing app's menu commands in a list that I can then search as indicated in the following screenshot:

So I'm really hoping that the menu commands on Media Center can be further integrated into the OS which can then be accessed by different apps so that users like me can use Media Center more efficiently.  I know other users love making small scripts to automate certain tasks or use different apps than I do, like Keyboard Maestro, to develop some nifty tricks, so I'm hoping this would get further consideration.  

This would be my only major request going forward, so I understand how difficult it is as glynor wrote a post on that, but I hope the challenge isn't daunting or the possibility to make this happen is still feasible given how the app was ported over to the Mac.  

I appreciate the consideration!  
Pages: [1]   Go Up