INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OTA TV realtime transcoding and delivery to Gizmo (aka Android devices)  (Read 816 times)

adlelare

• World Citizen

Hi folks, hope all is well.  As a many, many year happy user of MC you've always managed to kinda be ahead me.  So I'm now becoming a cord cutter and in my house i have multiple TV's. multiple pc's and laptaps and multiple Android devices (phones, tablets, Minix Neo 7's).  I built a new MediaPC reasonably strong AMD 8320 CPU, xfx R7770 GPU, 16g ram, ssd, 3tb 7200 HDD, HDhomerun and hauppauge 950Q, win 8.1. 64 bit (am ditching a NAS). Life with all windows devices is good, but to get live tv to Android devices is not quite up to snuff.  I can play live tv via MC on pc's (i PVR via WMC for now) but i use gizmo to watch recorded tv on devices and it works well, but is there any way MC can now or in version 20 receive an OTA signal, transcode and deliver to Gizmo??  To do this currently i use an android app Instatv, which works sort of OK but if MC could do it it would be great.  THX in advance.  I will be buying MC 20 as i believe i have bought every version since about MC 15.  also is there any way i can get channel logos into you EPG for example with WMC is used a service Channel logos which put them into the WMC EPG and it improved the look.
Pages: [1]   Go Up