INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Images in Gizmo  (Read 1278 times)

hoyt

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Images in Gizmo
« on: August 03, 2014, 09:29:53 am »

I'd like to be able to do a few simple things with Gizmo and images:
  • 1) Ratings.  I know that we can now rate audio tracks in Gizmo, would like to have this added for images.
  • 2) A different view than just the "playing images view."  Maybe this is possible and I don't know how to implement the custom view for it, but I like the "playing images" view because it's like a slide show, but I can imagine if the ability to rate an image is added that it would negate that, so I think a secondary view would be useful.
  • 3) Show me where I am.  The images in the "playing images" view work wonderfully, but I shoot lots of duplicate pictures to get the best one.  That means when it changes images, sometimes I'm not sure if it's changed or not.  Maybe a # of ## in the lower corner if I tap the image.  The scroll bar at the top is nice, but again, I can't often see the difference between #500 and #501 in the listing.
  • 4) Share to Facebook.  When I'm reviewing images, I want to be able to make an album on Facebook.  I use the rating system for sharing images.  For instance, I go on vacation and shoot 1600 pictures.  I come home and review them, a rating >3 means it'll show on my HTPC in theatre view, I'd like to be able to rate something as a 5, then go back and find those in Gizmo and share to Facebook.  That might be a big ask for Gizmo, but the workflow on my phone is generally where I interact with Facebook.
  • 5) Ability to download the image.  I guess this ties into #4.  If instead of Share to Facebook, it was just Share Image (like when I'm in the photos on my phone) then I could download to Google Drive.

Thanks for reviewing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up