INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Server Logging  (Read 731 times)

justjoe33

• nothing more to say...
Media Server Logging
« on: February 21, 2003, 05:43:07 am »

OK, I have looked, searched, and browsed through the various boards, and have not found an answer to my question, so if it IS a repeat, I do apologize, but I really did try! :)

What I am interesdted in knowing is whether or not there is a way to log access to my Media Server to get an idea of who is using it (IP addresses, etc).   Also, does anyone know if there are plans to add to the authentication system for multiple users?

If anyone is interested, my server can be found at
105edgecomb.com:20000.

Thanks in advance, and thanks for a great product!  (One I CERTAINLY doidn't mind paying for!)

Jeo Wolfe

FYI:   My setup:   I am running all of this behind a D-Link DI704+ router, with Road Runner service.  As you can see from above, I moved to port 20000 to avoid detection from the RR folks, as well as allowing my web server to run on port 80.  I am also using a Dynamic DNS service from noip.com, and I can highly recommend it to anyone who wishes to run their own domain from their house!  I currently only have about 36G of music on it, but it gets use from my friends all over the country.........our own personal radion station! :)  I still have about 60 of my own CDs to add to the library...
Pages: [1]   Go Up