INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Now Playing Screen Not Updating  (Read 1364 times)

Mudguppie

• Recent member
Now Playing Screen Not Updating
« on: August 11, 2014, 10:35:01 pm »

I installed MC version 19 over my version 18 and now, the Now Playing screen no longer updates.  Just prior to the update, my version 18 install (on a Windows 8.1 machine) would update the screen when the next song started playing.  Now, it does not.  I'm using JRemote on an iPad 4 to control MC as I did with version 18.  But now, when the next song starts, the Now Playing screen on JRemote advances but the MC screen on my Win 8.1 machine does not.  I tried rebooting MC and that did not help.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Arindelle

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Now Playing Screen Not Updating
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 05:49:33 am »

When there is a big revision in either JRemote or a version jump in MC in your case, some for lack of a better word re-syncing is required. This is not really a problem. Works fine for me and I have an iPad 4 too.

The easiest way is to exit the current server in JRemote (also on iPad double click and remove JRemote from memory. Then reconnect from scratch to the media server. This should sort you out. If not get back. You only will need to do this on a big change. I had to twice this year, so its not a big deal. Make sure you are on the newest iOS too :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up