INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote: Quote Characters Getting Messed Up  (Read 1244 times)

Boldlygo

• Recent member
JRemote: Quote Characters Getting Messed Up
« on: August 13, 2014, 09:28:02 pm »

I am running the latest release of JRiver19 - 19.0.162 and the latest versions of JRemote on my iPhone5 and iPad3 mini. Whenever the '&" is used in an album name, it shows up as '&' (no quotes). So Eric Bibb's album 'Spirit & The Blues' shows up in the album list, or the Artist list as 'Spirit & The Blues'. I have closed the app, power cycled my 'i' devices and the computer. It shows up fine in JRiver on the PC.
Also, when I list all my songs my 'Name' on the I devices, a song like Queen's '39 shows up as '39. Same with every other song with the quote as the first character.
I have a song named "Dooji Wooji" (with the double quotes) and it shows up as "Dooji Wooji"
The pound # symbol seems to be OK - just looks like the single and double quotes are screwed up.
Marantz AV7702 Dolby Atmos, Wyred4Sound DAC2 DSDse, OPPO BDP-103D, Epson Pro Cinema 6010, McAllister Audio OTL-185 Amps & Pre-amp, Lexicon LX-7 Amp, custom-built media server, PureAudioProject Trio15B Open-baffle front speakers

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRemote: Quote Characters Getting Messed Up
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 12:17:23 am »

Update to MC 19.0.163
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

Boldlygo

• Recent member
Re: JRemote: Quote Characters Getting Messed Up
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 10:57:19 am »

Thanks. Fixed!
Marantz AV7702 Dolby Atmos, Wyred4Sound DAC2 DSDse, OPPO BDP-103D, Epson Pro Cinema 6010, McAllister Audio OTL-185 Amps & Pre-amp, Lexicon LX-7 Amp, custom-built media server, PureAudioProject Trio15B Open-baffle front speakers
Pages: [1]   Go Up