INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ISO no longer load [Solved]  (Read 1327 times)

CraigNZ

• World Citizen
ISO no longer load [Solved]
« on: September 10, 2014, 05:06:00 am »

Just upgraded to 20.0.13 and BDMV folders will play okay but not ISO.  I switched back to version 19 and ISO plays correctly.  I use AnyDVD to load the ISO.  DVD's are okay.

The symptoms are when you click on the movie in either Theater View or main list view and select play .. nothing happens.  There might be a quick flicker or so but nothing.  You can then move on to another and try, but same thing.  If you select a BDMV or DVD the movie plays.  So the program is not hung .. looks like it ignores the play request of an ISO movie.

tls62dk

• Galactic Citizen
Re: ISO no longer load
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 07:07:49 am »

ISO's will be mounted as a drive. It sounds like you need to look at File Association in option under File Types. Check under other and see how Blu-ray and DVD video is set. My guess is that it will be set for MC19 instead of MC20.

connersw

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 08:02:36 am »

Just checked, and I am having the same issue on 20.0.13.  .iso file gets mounted through VCD, and the title shows up in the correct Zone; however, nothing plays.

Perhaps this is related to the DVD playback issue reported by 6233638 in the 20.0.13 build thread because if I then try to initiate playback from the Video_TS folder through Windows Explorer, I get the same volume labeled 'Compact Disc' was not found error.  If it is, then it sounds like Hendrik already has a fix coming.

tls62dk

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 08:27:55 am »

You should also check if Windows automatic playback is set to MC20. What happens if while your ISO is mounted and you open MC, goes to Drives & Devices. Can you see and play the mounted ISO from here?

connersw

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 09:00:30 am »

Automatic is set.  The disc mounts, and the drive letter shows up in the Drives & Devices tree, but it says There is no disc. 

Like I wrote, I think this is related to the previously mentioned bug.

tls62dk

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 09:26:11 am »

I think you might be right. It seems like CraigNZ it trying to play Blu-ray, so it might be a good idea still to check the settings above.

connersw

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 09:32:56 am »

Yep -- fixed in 20.0.14.  Thank you Hendrik.

CraigNZ

• World Citizen
Re: ISO no longer load [Solved]
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 02:51:29 am »

Installed 20.014 and everything works .. thanks heaps to everyone who helped on this.  I am always amazed at how quickly a problem can be reported and a fix sent out .. shows how involved and supportive the community is and the level of technical expertise around the product.
Pages: [1]   Go Up