INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Logitech Harmony One does not work  (Read 2288 times)

paradoxical3

Logitech Harmony One does not work
« on: September 10, 2014, 10:53:49 pm »

So I have been playing around with jriver and I am willing to buy it except for one showstopping problem: My Logitech Harmony One remote does not work with the program.

It is set up with my HTPC as a media center remote, and works flawlessly in Media Browser. In JRiver MC I have configured the remote option to expect a MCE remote, in the Logitech Harmony software it is set as a Microsoft WMC SE remote, yet only certain button presses work. For example, I can type in a channel number - but my channel up and channel down buttons do not work. Worse, when I go into the JRiver MC remote options and attempt to learn a command, only certain buttons learn properly. Others simply refuse to learn - when trying to learn the command for the channel up and down buttons, JRiver juts sits there saying "learning: indefinitely. For some other commands (the ones that already work) it learns the code instantly.

Any help or am I out of luck? I can't believe JRiver doesn't work with one of the most popular remotes on the market.

Thanks in advance.

kensn

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Logitech Harmony One does not work
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 11:07:56 pm »

What particular functions will it not learn? I use a Logitech remote with JRiver on my HTPC...

Ken
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 07:30:41 pm »

Same here, I use the Harmony One (on two different setups) with zero issues with MC.

Scolex

• MC Beta Team
  • Cheers
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 09:15:37 pm »

I use a Harmony 900 which is essentially identical other than also having RF capability with no issues and know of several people using a One.
Sean

pcstockton

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 09:16:53 pm »

ZERO issues with the ONE here.

Set it up as a "Windows Remote"
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva
Pages: [1]   Go Up