INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Different JRemotes showing different content  (Read 1204 times)

Hometownwesty

• Recent member
Different JRemotes showing different content
« on: September 19, 2014, 02:56:11 am »

Hi,

I've got MC19 set up and functioning on a headless system, and I'm using JRemote on various iDevices to control JRiver.

I general this works quite well, but in a lot of cases JRemote gives me the following error message when trying to select an album or track etc.:
"No content found here. PLease try a different view."

Now I know for a fact that there's content to be found, because I can select it no problem when I switch on the monitor and control JRiver by mouse.

Also, and this where I feel it gets really odd, this behavior isn't consistent over my iDevices.
I compiled a list of webradio stations and saved them in a playlist named "Radio", which I set up as a menu item in my JRemote view.

The list shows up on all devices, but only some also show its content when I select it. Others give me the "no content" message.

In addition, those iDevices that let me see the content only let me play it on the computer itself. But when I'm trying to stream it to the iDevice I'm getting a streaming error.

Does anyone have any hints on what to do? Did I go wrong somewhere in the setup process?

Thanks in advance,

Simon

Hometownwesty

• Recent member
Re: Different JRemotes showing different content
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 03:25:08 am »

Sorry, streaming problem was resolved by turning off transcoding.
The no content problem remains.

Hometownwesty

• Recent member
Re: Different JRemotes showing different content
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 12:00:51 pm »

Nevermind. Seems like upgrading to MC20 solved my other issues as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up