INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any chance for a Sony Clie plugin?  (Read 965 times)

dave

Any chance for a Sony Clie plugin?
« on: February 03, 2002, 04:37:47 am »

Hi I bought a CLie and the Mp3 capability is amazing.
As a registered MJ user, I would love to be able to make a playlist and put onto the Clie.

I can bring up the CLie as a device and makea  folder tree, but I cannot add files to the device.

Any chance of supporting this great unit? Unlike many of these Mo3 players, the clie's popularity is exploding.

If you add a clie plugin, I bet many more people would buy MJ

Please let me know!

Steve

RE:Any chance for a Sony Clie plugin?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2002, 05:45:50 am »

I was under the impression that MJ worked OK with this. I have never seen the player to confirm this. Someone here has one, I will get it and check it out and then let you know.

Steve

Steve

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2002, 08:25:09 am »

The Clie we thought we had is broken.  In the tree view on the left of MJ are you saying you can successfully add folders?  What happens when you drop files on the Clie? Any luck transferring using right-click "Send To"?

dave

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2002, 12:34:24 pm »

Maybe I just havent figured it all out.
When I connect the CLie to the computer and hit import (so the memory stick is read as a hard drive), the Clie comes up in devices as my F drive.

If I select the clie, I get a folder tree.  If I highlight Msaudio file in the tree view, then pick a song and either drag it onto the folder or  pick send to from the right click, it says "in queue".  however, I do not know how to make it go from in queue to in my clie!

thanks for your interest in this matter, it is very important to me :)

Steve

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2002, 12:59:41 pm »

I assume you are running MJ version 8.  If so, once you see the "in queue" message, click on the root level tree item for your CLie (the next level under "Devices") and then you should see an "Upload Files" button in the lower right of the Window. Click this button and you should be set.

dave

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2002, 01:24:44 pm »

Thanks Steve! It worked
you guys are great
Pages: [1]   Go Up