INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Youtube in Standard View  (Read 1412 times)

NachoSinColor

• Recent member
  • es
Youtube in Standard View
« on: October 08, 2014, 03:55:15 am »

Hi there! I would like to contextualize before asking...

When I'm under the youtube tab in standard view searching for videos and i drag them to my current playlist it adds a Data filetype under the name Watch and it contains the address of the youtube video, double click and it links to my browser and opens it (and stops the current playing list).

On the other hand, when you're under youtube theater's view, you can see thumbnails of the videos and play them directly from the jriver player, and actually if you exit the theater view, in the standard view you can see the youtube video as if it were in your library like any other video of file, with its description, and even image!

I was wondering if is it possible that when you drag the video in youtube's standard view (which is just the regular youtube website) to the current playing list (independently of its zone) it adds the video like the theater view?:
e.g:
Filename (path): webmedia://YouTube
Filename (name):2QEXZkAlVSs
Filetype: jrweb
Type: Video
among many others like title, description and even the image (which I still can't find where it's being downloaded from)

I've tried changing the first 4 parameters shown above manually, and it works! (I can watch youtube directly in JRiver) but of course that's not the idea...

Any help?
Cheers!

PS: The videos played from the theater view version doesn't stay in the recently played files (since is a streaming media i guess), anyone knows why?
PS2: Just tell me if i need to add more info on the subject and I will provide, thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up