INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote 3.08 Cosmetic bugs  (Read 969 times)

Groundhog

• Recent member
JRemote 3.08 Cosmetic bugs
« on: October 09, 2014, 01:58:59 pm »

I've noticed two cosmetic bugs.

1. On the Now Playing view, the file type, sample rate / bit depth, and bitrate are displayed for the currently playing file.
If the file has a sample rate of 44100 or 96000, the sample rate correctly displays 44.1kHz or 96kHz. If the sample rate is 48000, the sample rate displayed is 48000kHz. If the sample rate is 88200, the sample rate displayed is 88200kHz. I haven't checked other sample rates as I don't have any music in other sample rates.

2. In certain situations, the Now Playing playlist numbering is wrong. This seems to happen when a view has multiple levels of categories and a selection of files is made at high enough level.

Example: One of my views for classical music is grouped like this: Genre1 -> Genre2 -> Composer Sort -> Artist Sort -> Classical Piece -> Files
If I go to the composer sort level, select Beethoven, and Selection - Play Now, the selected files are added Playing Now playlist. When I go to the Playing Now view, the tracks are numbered 2, 4, 6, etc. rather than 1, 2, 3, etc.

If I make a selection at a lower level - say at the Classical Piece level, the tracks number correctly - 1, 2, 3,...

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
Re: JRemote 3.08 Cosmetic bugs
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 08:11:42 am »

Thank for for the feedback.

The sample rate is fixed for the next version, and also when streaming.

For your second issue, I would have to do some testing. At the moment I cant think of any reason why it would skip every other number.
Pages: [1]   Go Up