INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote: confusing info updates on App Store  (Read 1006 times)

ogs

• World Citizen
JRemote: confusing info updates on App Store
« on: October 18, 2014, 05:27:35 am »

I use the previous model iPod touch that can only run up to iOS 6.1.6. In App Store I am told there is one update for JRemote on my device, but when I select it for download it turns out to be v3.08 which requires iOS 7.x. If I continue, the update detects that my iOS version is not compliant and I am offered an older version said to be compatible. I do not know which version of JRemote I am offered from App Store and I do not know which version is installed on my device. (where can I find that?)
In addition I am prompted to pay a license for JRemote even if I already have a licensed version installed. Lespaul; can you please look into this? I'd like to get some of the bugfixes for JRemote, but I can not install a higher version of iOS as my device does not support this.
Readynas Ultra 2 Plus - Audiolense 4.13XO - MC 21 DLNA & DSP - upmpdcli/MPD - UpTone Regen - Devialet 250

Lespaul

• Galactic Citizen
Re: JRemote: confusing info updates on App Store
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 09:26:09 am »

I have had a few reports lately about people not even being offered the older version. They just get the message that they need iOS7.

Not sure if this is an issue Apple is having at the moment, but I will find out what I can.

Regarding version number. Later version displayed this on the start screen, but I really don`t remember when this was added.

You should be able to see this from your app store update/download history.
Pages: [1]   Go Up